My passion is helping others find ease and joy in everyday life and I help my clients feel more…
- Empowered to be a leader in their life, making choices that are best for them and setting boundaries when necessary.
- Grounded when things and thoughts get chaotic.
- Intentional about what they are doing and why they are doing it.
- Happy and able to get a different perspective when they feel stuck and without hope.
- Clear about what is important to them and what they value in their life.
I’ve learned how to do this for myself and now get to help others with the many tools I have gathered as a/n…
- Master Certified Life Coach
- Nature-Based Coach
- Equus Trained Coach
- Special needs parent
I love sharing these simple but profound tools and lessons with others who are needing more ease and joy in their lives. I love helping women learn how to become leading ladies in their own lives as well as helping parents who are finding that parenting isn’t quite what they expected it to be. Discover more About Me.
How I Can Help You:
You. Me. 50 minutes of my undivided attention aimed at helping you with issues or situations that are keeping you stuck. I do sessions over the phone as well as in-person sessions if you are in Austin, TX. In-person sessions can be nature walks, coffee or lunch sessions if you’d prefer that to my office. Read more about these sessions.
Without coaching, this photo of me in Iceland would have never occurred because I was too anxious, too controlling and too limited in what I thought was possible in my life. There isn’t an area of my life that hasn’t been helped by coaching – personal, relationships, parenting, you name it! I “live it to give it” each and every day which then allows me to help my clients. There’s nothing I love more than getting an email from a client sharing how they are using what they learn to better their lives! Pure joy for me!!
Read for yourself what clients are saying – Testimonials.
Click below to make an appointment:
Margaret is an amazing coach in large part because she is so authentic and present. Her honesty and enthusiasm for life are contagious and I am so grateful that we connected. She has helped me slow down enough to really notice what is going on and to appreciate and engage in my life more fully. I am so grateful for Margaret’s wisdom and willingness to support me on this journey. LL
Registration is now open!!
10 spots available 8 spots available!
This class is for you if…
- you are parenting a child who is on their own developmental timeline or who has a personality that challenges you;
- you are frustrated, annoyed and feel totally out of control because parenting is nothing like you expected;
- you don’t do anything for yourself because all resources (money, energy, time, etc.) are focused on helping your child;
- you desire parenting to be more peaceful and joyful.
Click HERE to get more details and/or to sign up!
Having just finished Margaret’s Summer Survival program I can attest to what an amazing, generous, kind and insightful coach she is! I loved her class and whole heartedly recommend this course for anyone experiencing any stress around parenting their own child, with or without special needs. She rocks! PD
Fire is seriously one of my favorite coaching tools!!
Fire only gives feedback, not judgement.
Gather some materials, a match and it either lights or it doesn’t. No story other than what works and what doesn’t work.
Building a fire is a wonderful metaphor for how one goes about things in life.
What would life be like if we looked at things as feedback rather than judgement? BAM!! Try something and it either works or doesn’t work. Instead of creating negative stories about what happened, try something new and different and see what happens! Zoom out of the moment, tap into curiosity about the situation as a whole and allow for all of the possibilities.
These are really cool sessions! They are done via Skype or FaceTime, usually last about an hour and are done in the comfort of your own backyard!
Head HERE to learn more or to sign up to experience the power of fire!!
September Session TBA
The Natural Gardener in Austin, TX
- Join me and fellow coach Bridgette Parent Reid for these inspirational “Labyrinth Lunch” sessions at labyrinths we find around Austin, TX. Want to join us? Sign up HERE to get all of the details!! Can’t make it to one, don’t worry! We are doing this monthly, alternating weekdays and a weekend days, so sign up HERE and you’ll get the details for the next one.
- Experience the magic of the Labyrinth and be part of a growing community of women focused on how to have more peace and joy in life.
- You bring your lunch and Bridgette and I will bring our life coaching tools and practical experience to help you integrate your awarenesses into your everyday life.
Magical and Practical! What more could you ask for?
Nature Based Coaching Retreats
Join me and some brilliant friends in TX – either at my home or at my ranch!
Inspiration. Time. Space. Connection.
- Reverse Fire/Medicine Wheel Retreat – Want to create change in your life to have more of what you are wanting? Change starts with awareness and this retreat will help you to do this while helping you create systems to maximize and efficiently create change so you can have more of what you are wanting in your life. Led by yours truly 🙂 and my husband Michael Webb, a neurosurgeon and systems expert. (Click HERE to get on the list for this retreat!!)
- If you have a group of up to 8 women and would like to have a nature-based coaching retreat designed specifically for your needs and wants, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make it happen! I can also travel to you if you want something local. Travel and lodging expenses would apply.