My passion is helping others find peace and joy in the chaos of life. I’ve learned how to do this for myself and now get to help others with the many tools I have gathered as a/n…
- Master Certified Life Coach
- Nature-Based Coach
- Equus Trained Coach
- Special needs parent
I love sharing these simple but profound tools and lessons with others who are needing more peace and joy in their lives. I love helping women learn how to become leading ladies in their own lives as well as helping parents who are finding that parenting isn’t quite what they expected it to be. Discover more About Me.
Friday, April 22nd from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Butler Park Labyrinth in Austin, TX.
Bridgette Parent Reid and I are super excited and hope you will join us for a morning of fun, nature and community. If you are attending the Martha Beck Book Launch Party – Gathering of Wayfinders, we think this is THE perfect way to get things started!
- We will be playing with some super fun nature based coaching tools to help increase awareness and connect us to the present moment.
- We will be playing with intention setting for labyrinth walk as well as for the weekend (or any other area in your life if you are not attending the Gathering event.
- We will be doing some mini-card readings which are always fun!!
- We will have a story we feel is perfect for this event told by our special guest Michael Trotta.
or click HERE to learn more.
- Join me and fellow coach Bridgette Parent Reid for these inspirational “Labyrinth Lunch” sessions at labyrinths we find around Austin, TX. Want to join us? Sign up HERE to get all of the details!! Can’t make it to one, don’t worry! We are doing this monthly, alternating weekdays and a weekend days, so sign up HERE and you’ll get the details for the next one.
- Experience the magic of the Labyrinth and be part of a growing community of women focused on how to have more peace and joy in life.
- You bring your lunch and Bridgette and I will bring our life coaching tools and practical experience to help you integrate your awarenesses into your everyday life.
- Limited to 20 participants.
Magical and Practical! What more could you ask for?
How I Can Help You:
You. Me. 50 minutes of my undivided attention aimed at helping you with issues or situations that are keeping you stuck. I do sessions over the phone as well as in-person sessions if you are in Austin, TX. In-person sessions can be nature walks, coffee or lunch sessions if you’d prefer that to my office. Read more about these sessions.
Without coaching, this photo of me in Iceland would have never occurred because I was too anxious, too controlling and too limited in what I thought was possible in my life. There isn’t an area of my life that hasn’t been helped by coaching – personal, relationships, parenting, you name it! I “live it to give it” each and every day which then allows me to help my clients. There’s nothing I love more than getting an email from a client sharing how they are using what they learn to better their lives! Pure joy for me!!
Read for yourself what clients are saying – Testimonials.
Click below to make an appointment:
If you are craving a day focused on reconnecting with your true self, your wants, what lights you up, help with patterns and thoughts that are keeping you stuck, you are in luck! I am now offering Day Retreats at my home in Austin, TX for between 1-4 people. Coaching, healthy food, relaxation, nature. I don’t know about you but that sounds like an ideal day to me!!
This is perfect for people who…
- are curious about a nature-based life coaching retreat but aren’t ready to commit to an overnight experience.
- have done retreats or workshops with me before and want to reconnect with the empowering feeling they had when they left.
- want to learn tools and strategies to help them have more peace and joy in their daily life.
If you are interested in a Day Retreat with me, email me at email@example.com or sign up HERE.
Nature Based Coaching Retreats
Join me and some brilliant friends in TX – either at my home or at my ranch!
Inspiration. Time. Space. Connection.
- Reverse Fire/Medicine Wheel Retreat – Want to create change in your life to have more of what you are wanting? Change starts with awareness and this retreat will help you to do this while helping you create systems to maximize and efficiently create change so you can have more of what you are wanting in your life. Led by yours truly 🙂 and my husband Michael Webb, a neurosurgeon and systems expert. (Click HERE to get on the list for this retreat happening April 28th-May 1st of 2016!)
- If you have a group of up to 8 women and would like to have a nature-based coaching retreat designed specifically for your needs and wants, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make it happen! I can also travel to you if you want something local. Travel and lodging expenses would apply.