Parenting has certainly NOT been what I expected AND I began to shift to more peace and joy in the chaos after learning different perspectives. The people I interviewed here helped with that and are part of my dream team. In our conversations, they share their stories and things that I believe can help you.
This week’s interview is with Diane Hunter!!
Click here to listen – Diane Hunter.
My intentions for interviewing Diane:
- Diane was the first person I hired to coach me on issues that I was facing with my son at the time. She has a son who is autistic and it was so amazing to find someone who could relate to the often wacky things that would come up in my life. We could laugh without judgement.
- She is extremely passionate about minding her own energy in order to help her son and that passion extends to the people that she works with.
- She weaves together her experience as a Master Certified LIfe Coach, Equus Coach, and Mind-Body Coach in order to bring her own unique blend of help for her clients.
- She is getting ready to teach a teleclass starting Oct. 7th based on the philosophy from Suzy Miller’s Awesomism program. It’s called, “Conscious Parents – Challenging Children. Help in Raising Your Energetically Sensitive Child” To check it out, here’s the link for the course – http://dianehunter.net/parenting-course/
Sign up below to get the rest of this FREE interview series!!
- parenting children with different processing and learning styles
- processing grief when your child is given a diagnosis that redefines what parenting is like for you
- the importance of minding your energy in order to help your child feel safe
Ways that YOU can work with me:
- 1:1 Coaching Session – You. Me. 50 minutes of my undivided attention aimed at helping you with issues or situations that are keeping you stuck. I LOVE helping parents, teachers and caregivers remove the mental obstacles that are keeping them from having more peace and joy in their lives. I also understand what it’s like to be in the trenches with a challenging child so my expertise is practical. If you are experiencing behavior issues and tantrums with your children or are feeling overwhelmed and under-cared for, I can help!
- Supported Stillness – This is one of my favorite offerings because stillness and doing nothing is the first step in being able to really hear and connect with what you are wanting in your life. Most people want this AND they resist it because of everything else that seems more important. I also know that doing this helps me get all of the other stuff done more efficiently. Do nothing…get more done. Hmmm. Sounds great doesn’t it?!
Here’s how this works. We talk for 10 minutes as I help you get grounded and set an intention. We hang up and you do nothing for 10 minutes. We then have a 30 minute coaching session around anything that came up for you or how to move forward with any ideas or inspiration that you had while doing nothing. Simple AND so incredibly helpful.
- If you are in Austin, TX, I’ll be at the Monkey’s Nest on September 22nd from 7-9 talking about Parent-Teacher Conferences – How to prepare yourself to get the most out of it with the least amount of stress and worry. I’ve been on both sides of this topic and LOVE helping parents with this! Cost – $20.00. Sign up now – Empower Yourself for Parent-Teacher Meetings. If you are not in Austin and would like this as a tele-class, let me know!
Coming this autumn – Two Nature Based Coaching Retreats this November with me! Inspiration. Time. Space. Connection.
1. Nature Based Coaching Retreat up at my ranch in TX November 7-9th. Only a few spots left. Perfect for anyone who is wanting more from life – more clarity, more leadership, more understanding of themselves. The perfect opportunity to unplug for the weekend in order to reconnect with what YOU are wanting in your life.
2. Nature Based Coaching Retreat for moms November 15-16th.
Let me know if you are interested in either one and I’ll get you the details!
Not up for the group thing and want a personalized retreat where you get my undivided attention- alone or with a friend? We can do a one night getaway specifically tailored to what YOU are wanting and needing. Let me know.
- I’d also LOVE to hear from you about parenting topics that concern you!! These can be school related or home related, issues with typical children and those who are on their own developmental timeline – I seriously love helping parents with them all!