My work is all about helping others find peace and joy in the chaos of life. I’ve learned how to do this for myself, through my experiences, life coach training and nature-based coaching, and I love sharing these simple but profound lessons with others who are needing more peace and joy in their lives. I love helping parents who are finding that parenting isn’t quite what they expected it to be. Discover more About Me.
Ways You Can Work With Me:
You. Me. 50 minutes of my undivided attention aimed at helping you with issues or situations that are keeping you stuck. Read more about these sessions.
Without coaching, this photo of me in Iceland would have never occurred because I was too anxious, too controlling and too limited in what I thought was possible in my life. There isn’t an area of my life that hasn’t been helped by coaching – personal, relationships, parenting, you name it! I “live it to give it” each and every day which then allows me to help my clients. There’s nothing I love more than getting an email from a client sharing how they are using what they learn to better their lives! Pure joy for me!!
• Click here to make an appointment—> 50 Minute Coaching Session for $25
2. Equus Coaching Workshop – Two Dates Available
Saturday, March 28th or Sunday, March 29th
Near Bastrop, TX (45 minutes from Austin, TX)
Come spend the day with an amazing team of coaches and horses all while gaining some powerful insights about the patterns and habits that are keeping you stuck so that you can lead your life. Horses reflect what is going on within a person in that moment. They don’t tell stories or have expectations so they are the perfect companions to play with showing up, trying different things and seeing what it all feels like!
Equus coaching personally helped me…
- with parenting – listening and noticing non-verbal language and cues; realizing that my son’s behavior is feedback and from there, I can make changes to see how that impacts his behavior
- experience the power of intention, attention and no tension in order to make things happen
- feel what I am feeling without pushing those feelings down in an attempt to make everything okay so that others feel okay
Head here for more details about these exciting workshops – March Equus Coaching Workshops
3. Nature Based Coaching Retreats
Join me at my ranch two hours from Austin, TX! Inspiration. Time. Space. Connection.
- Reverse Fire/Medicine Wheel Retreat - Want to create change in your life to have more of what you are wanting? Change starts with awareness and this retreat will help you to do this while helping you create systems to maximize and efficiently create change so you can have more of what you are wanting in your life. Led by Margaret and Michael Webb. (April 30-May 3, 2015)
- Leading Lady Nature-Based Retreat – This retreat is all about stepping into your role, the one you were born to embrace, as the leading lady in your own life.
- Nature-Based Shamonic Journeying Retreat – Details coming soon! Led by Master Coaches Sarah Seidelmann and Margaret Webb (November 2015)
- If you have a group of up to 8 women and would like to have a nature-based coaching retreat designed specifically for your needs and wants, email me at email@example.com and we can make it happen! I can also travel to you if you want something local. Travel and lodging expenses would apply.