I’ve got lots of personal experience with all sorts of “unexpecteds” in parenting and in my personal life and am living proof that creating powerful change is possible. I am a certified Martha Beck Master Life Coach. I’ve trained and mentored with Michael Trotta as a Sagefire Institute nature-based coach and did Equus coach training with horse whisperer Koelle Simpson. I combine all of this with my experience as an elementary school educator, parent of a child with special needs, wife of 18 years and BAM! Cool stuff all customized for YOU each session!!
1:1 coaching sessions can be done over the phone or if you are in the Austin, TX area, they can be in-person sessions. These can either be in my home office, on a nature walk or a coffee/lunch session.
I would LOVE to help you so you too can have more peace and joy!
“One of the things I loved about both the classes and the coaching was all the laughter, which is something that is very healing for me. I always left feeling like I wasn’t alone. There are so many little tools that I learned through Margaret that I use every single day.” Melissa
Click below to hear what other people say about my coaching!
50 Minute Session
- This coaching session is for you if things have been running smoothly and then something comes up that has rocked your world a bit, leaving you unable to think of anything else. You keep spinning it around your head over and over again and need some clarity. During this session I will help you notice what is going on, coach you on limiting beliefs or thoughts around the situation that are causing you pain.
- Sign up for a session.
4 Session Coaching Package
- This package is for you if you know that you want more than one session with me around a situation that you’ve been struggling with. During these four 50 minute sessions, I will coach you on limiting beliefs or thoughts that are causing you pain and will also teach you some tools and strategies to help you during your daily life. We will talk about what is working, what’s not and come up with a plan so that you can be in a position of leadership when things come up.
- 4 sessions for $200.00 ($50/session). When you sign up for a package, you will receive a code to use when signing up for sessions.
- Sign up for this package.
- 1:1 Coaching Day Retreat
- A Day Retreat takes place in Austin, TX at and near my home. This comes as a result of clients wanting and enjoying the feeling of empowerment that comes from having time and space to focus on their wants and needs in order to be the wife/partner/mother/person they want to be.
- This 9 a.m.-2 p.m.option provides you with my complete attention and access to all of the coaching tools that I’ve got in my toolbox to help you get more of what you are wanting and needing in your life. It is a day spent playing with what you are wanting and coaching tools to help you get clear on how to make that happen. We will spend time out in nature, in my home and will enjoy a delicious and healthy lunch. You just need to show up and I will take care of the rest!
- It is great for those new to coaching and are curious about coaching retreats or those who’ve experienced my nature-based coaching retreats and desire a reboot.
- A massage by a licensed massage therapist can be added on if desired for an additional fee.
- An equus coaching version of this retreat can be arranged for an additional fee.
“Having Margaret Webb as a life coach has changed my life. I feel so much better after a session with her. I feel free and happy! She has taught me to love my life and all the gifts it brings.” Whitney